The next step capture a sponsor. A long-time friend and client Mike O'Neal owner of the Money Coach LLC proudly contacted me for sponsorship for 35 podcasts covering Austin Business.
How it works? The whole idea, give the podcast business guest something to push out (Inbound Marketing).
1. A potential business owner in Austin and surrounding area send me 10 questions via email to ask the business owner on the podcast.
2. I use Zoom and record the interview for 30 minutes answering the questions the business owner sent.
3. I add the recording to editing software ( audio) and add the introduction bumper. Once I edit the audio I use above banner and drag across the audio to create a video. I add in my sponsor 30-sec audio ad. Add the music save and upload to YouTube.
4. I upload to YouTube and then copy link add to the Facebook Group.
5. Send to the Business Owner on the Podcast links from YouTube for both standard link and embed code. The Business Owner can share with his social platforms for the ongoing buzz.
6. I take the finished edit and run it back through "Any Audio Converter" and create an mp3 audio clip only.
7. I then go to Podcast Garden and upload the audio version only. Create an audio player version only. This is where I get my RSS link and the ability to add to iTunes and Google play.
The Austin Biz Buzz Podcast audio player version.